Frequently Asked Question
If the SQL Server services are stopped then user may face the problem in the Software login, Backup and Report load failed error messages. To resolve the issue user needs to start the SQL Server services if stopped. The Steps are as follows:
How to start ‘SQL Server’ Services if stopped.
- Click on Start button and click on RUN or Press Windows + R key from keyboard.
- Type services.msc in Run Dialog command
- Find the name SQL Server (SQLEXPRESS) in list.
- Right click on the name SQL Server (SQLEXPRESS) in list.
- If the services are stopped the you will see “Start” else you will see ‘Stop’, Click on ‘Start’.
- If no error occurs, the services will get started immediately.
- Now you can run your software as usual.
- To See the Visual Instructions Visit the YouTube Link: Click Here